Aquarius Technologies LLC consists of a group of dedicated engineers, scientists and other professionals focused on providing cost-effective solutions to wastewater treatment problems.
Sustainable clean water solutions is the driving goal behind all of our efforts and technologies.
Aquarius is a customer centric organization that was formed around a group of individuals with p of combined experience leading other major wastewater treatment manufacturers. The firm’s core team previously held positions as President, Vice President of Production, Engineering Manager, Project Engineer, Regional Sales Manager, and Controller of these companies.
The firm has pioneered several technologies that significantly reduce energy consumption and capital investment requirements for waste water treatment plants whether they are new installations, or existing plants that are retrofitted with Aquarius Technologies equipment. These solutions now include the Nebula™ Multistage Biofilm System and the Quantaer™ Fine Bubble Aeration System.
Aeration – Coarse Bubble Diffused
The Aquarius wide band stainless steel diffuser system is based on a proven design developed over forty years ago. The diffuser system is used in a wide array of applications from activated sludge to aerated mixing and aerobic digestion. The most beneficial characteristics of the wide band stainless steel coarse bubble diffuser system are the robust construction and reliable performance over its decades long design life. The wide band stainless steel diffuser system is designed and manufactured with these important features:
- Wide range of diffuser airflow from 5 – 50 scfm
- Low headloss of the range of operation
- Wide band diffuser with NPT connection for ease of installation
- Full length bottom diffuser deflector to prevent material from being pulled into the body of the diffuser
- Mutually reinforced gusseted diffuser connector for unmatched long-term strength and durability
- Constructed of 304L and 316L stainless steel
- Welded assemblies are passivated following fabrication using full immersion method
- Produced in the USA for the highest quality fabrication