MLM Conveying Systems is a designer, manufacturer and supplier of mechanical equipment solutions for materials handling and storage for all process stages in both the municipal and industrial markets, with experience dating from the 1960’s. Applications served would include, residuals from dewatering, screening and grit removal equipment and foreign sludge receiving facilities; using shafted or shaftless conveyors transitiong to truck loading, composting, biogas/biofuels incineration or drying systems. We offer decades of experience to assist in the execution of design engineering, project management, installation and aftermarket support, service and spare parts.
Conveyors – Screw
Shafted screw conveyors are used in thousands of industrial applications every day for efficiently conveying a variety of bulk materials. A screw conveyor’s main function is to transfer bulk materials from one process to another. Screw conveyors are very cost-effective and require minimal maintenance to operate.
Advantages of Using Screw Conveyors
- Ideal for handling fry to semi-fluid materials – free-flowing the sluggish
- Cost-effective when compared to other conveying devices such as belt, pneumatic, or aero-mechanical conveyors
- Efficiently distributes bulk materials to various locations using multiple inlet and discharge points
- Totally enclosed fro corrosive or hazardous requirements
Available Features / Options
- Custom engineered for your specific application
- Wide range of construction materials – carbon steel, stainless steel, and abrasion-resistant alloys
- Flight configurations available for mixing and chopping
- Desgins available for cooling and heating products utilizing jacketed housings