Sewer Level Monitoring System – HWM
RaderSens Radar Wastewater Level Sensor
Cost-effective and simple to install, RadarSens is available with a variety of stainless-steel, non-drill brace bars or conventional wall brackets for ‘right first time’ deployment. Use of the RadarSens can minimize spillage and pollution incidents that result from devastating customer-side sewer blockages.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Intrinsically safe: certified for use in Zone 0 hazardous areas
- Radar technology: advanced and cost-effective radar sensor delivers precise data for long-term network monitoring
- Accurate: ±0.5% accuracy with a 3m range
- Battery powered: typical 5+ year battery life
- Dependable: IP68 rated, rugged construction and long-life battery
- Telemetry: compatible with NBIoT, LTE-M and 2G cellular networks for future-proofing
- Bluetooth connectivity: local Bluetooth configuration allows for definitive in-chamber signal strength testing and sensor reflection tracing using the IDT app (Android and iOS)
- Sensor health check: remote monitoring of sensor position (pitch & roll), data quality and chamber temperature to confirm if unexpected changes in level trends are related to third-party activity
- Secure: a range of easy-fit stainless steel wall brackets and non-drill installation brace bars are available
- Installation App: supporting quick and accurate mass deployment
- Drop-in laser alignment tool: to assist installation and ensure the sensor is positioned correctly (supplied separately)
For more information, please download the RadarSens Datasheet here.