Screen Multiple Rake – Coarse
No Lower Sprockets, Bearings, or Tracks to Foul or Jam
Adapts to a Range of Debris Variations; Controlled Flexibility
High-Capture Thru-BarTM Stainless Steel Scrapers
A front-clean, front-return, mechanically cleaned bar screen technology
Utilizes stainless steel, rectangular true bars with 5/8 inch to 4 inch openings
With no lower sprocket, FlexRake® technology allows all maintenance to be done from the deck; no jam points underwater to require diving or confined space entry.
Original FlexLinkTM multifunctional link system – with 4.5 lb. stainless steel cast links and an ultimate strength of 60,000 lbs. – provides unmatched durability.
Adaptable to Variations in Debris
Jam EvasionTM technology allows the FlexLinkTM multifunctional link system to lift and pivot around debris. This allows FlexRake® technology to adapt to a range of debris variations; positive FlexorTM-managed engagement assures continuous scraper capture.
The low horsepower requirements of the Sumitomo drive ensure a low-cost, energy-efficient method of debris removal.
High Capture Rate
Unique in the industry, Thru-Bar™ stainless steel scrapers clean 3 sides of the bar as well as cross members.
Cleans Within One Inch of Channel Floor
Reduces residual debris buildup at the bottom of the screen, promoting full use of channel depth for flow.
- Ideal for vertical and near-vertical applications in wastewater, retrofit situations with channel constraints, or where future screening options may be required.
- 2 feet to 12 feet
- 10 feet to 100 feet
Angle of Installation:
- Vertical to 45 degrees
Standard Materials of Construction:
- Standard: 304 Stainless Steel
- Available in: 316 Stainless Steel
- 0.63 inches – 4 inches
- UHMW-PE Thru-Bar™ Scrapers
Standard Controls Options:
- Packages range from simple start/stop to sophisticated automation. Motor overload protection provided.
- Automatic with timer, float, SCADA, differential/high-level sensing options with I/O as needed