Screen (Perforated Plate) – Duperon
In 1995, Duperon Corporation created a new screening segment in the wastewater market with the introduction of the Duperon® FlexRake®. The designed simplicity of this multi-rake screen earned its own U.S. Patent for solutions to many operator challenges: no lower sprockets, bearings, or guide tracks for in-channel maintenance; no alignment issues; no jamming; and high operation and maintenance costs. Now, more than 20 years later, Duperon continues to hold that engineered simplicity as its standard of design.
The Duperon® FlexRake® Sentinel™ PFE follows this tradition, with more than eight years of research, development, and in-field testing to assure the elimination of common fine-screening issues. The Sentinel offers patented solutions to assure efficient debris removal without the challenges common to perforated screens: no blinding; no stapling; and no carryover. Whether you’re selecting a perforated screen for increased debris removal and efficiency or to protect downstream processes, the Duperon® FlexRake® Sentinel™ stands at the ready.
Uses a fixed-element screen, which provides absolute protection for downstream processes (even in the event of a mechanical failure).
Cleans each individual hole by managing the hydrostatic pressure, which allows efficient low-volume, low-pressure jet cleaning. Proven effective against clogging, stapling, and blinding.
The corrugated geometry of the screen increases screen strength and provides improved headloss dynamics compared to flat screens.
Proven FlexLink™ Technology:
Duperon® Perforated Plate screens employ proven FlexLink technology which has been used for decades on FlexRakes.
The modular Millennial Platform supports future design developments and makes it possible to make changes to meet future process requirements.
- Municipal and industrial wastewater, pre-process debris removal, membrane protection, tertiary screening, scum screening, pre-screening of process waters.
- 2 feet to 12 feet
- Other widths considered dependent on site constraints
- 10 feet to 40 feet
Angle of Installation:
- 0 degrees (vertical)
Standard Materials of Construction:
- Standard: 304 Stainless Steel
- Available in: 316 Stainless Steel
- 2mm, 4.0mm, 6.0mm
- 304 SSTL, 316 SSTL and HDEP
- Scraper positioned every 21 inches.
Standard Controls Options:
- Packages range from simple start/stop to sophisticated automation. Motor overload protection provided. Contact Duperon® for further details and assistance in selecting the perfect package for your site.
- Automatic with timer, float, SCADA, differential/high-level sensing options with I/O as needed