SonicSens 3 Ultrasonic Level Sensor
SonicSens 3 is an intrinsically safe level sensor developed for use in multiple applications, including sewer level monitoring and is the ideal solution for remote and challenging installations.
Key Features and Benefits
- Intelligent sensor: compatible with HWM telemetry data loggers, benefitting from the latest alarm, reporting and dial-in feature
- Dependable: the logger will send an alarm if measurements are not possible
- Flexible range: two variants available covering ranges of 200mm-6m and 300mm-10m
- Long battery life: 5 years at 15 minute sample rate
- Simple installation: multiple pre-set options in software, including automatic level/flow conversion
- Fully waterproof: unit is rated IP68
- Power options: unit powered by logger, external battery pack available to extend system life and support more frequent call-in
- Unwanted echo filter: logger can be set up via PC IDT software to ignore unwanted echoes such as ladder rungs, supporting deployment in challenging installation sites
- Certification: certified for use in Zone 0 hazardous areas: Intertek ITS19ATEX205070X & IECEx ITS 19.0030X
Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (-20oC ≤ Ta ≤ +60oC)
The sensor capabilities of the SonicSens 3 makes it the ideal sensor in many different applications, including:
- CSO monitoring
- incident prevention, blockage monitoring
- reservoir levels
- combined with velocity sensors for flow monitoring
- level to flow conversion for flumes and weirs
Deployment of SonicSens 3 on complex sites is made possible by the advanced ‘unwanted echo’ filtering capabilities as well as flexible battery options that extend life and increase dial-in.
Discover more about SonicSens on YouTube here.