Duperon® Self-Cleaning Trashrack
Removes virtually all debris up to 3,000 lbs. – from large logs, car transmissions and washing machines to leaves, aquatic vegetation, soda cans and bottle caps – even in high velocity conditions under harsh conditions! The Self-Cleaning Trashrack automatically cleans debris across the entire width of screen. Front-cleaning, rear-return design maximizes efficiency while providing uninterrupted water flow, maximizing the output and efficiency of pumps and turbines.
• Eliminates underwater maintenance: no sprockets/bearings below the water’s surface
• Automatic overload protection and enclosed drive systems protect from the most severe weather conditions; sealed bearings and weather-resistant coatings resist everyday hazards
• Can be modified to fit existing inlets or incorporated into new designs
• Operates manually, in timed sequences, or by head differential; optional auto operation available for remote locations
• Ships fully assembled where site allows; may ship for on-site assembly if site dimensions are restrictive
• Electric Drive: 1 HP (to 1.5 HP), 3/60/575 volt integral gear motor; 1800 RPM; 2.16 RPM output; FLA: 2.4; Gear ratio: 809:1
• Construction Materials: A36 Steel with DC Coating
• Bar Spacing: 2” at bars; 3” at chain path
• Bar Dimensions: 0.38” x 4”
• Screen Angle: 30 degrees
• Design Head Loss: 2 ft.
• Lifting Capacity: 3,000 lbs.
• Car/Lifting Finger Spacing: every 10 ft. (maximum); speed of 7 ft. /minute; specialty configurations available to meet debris conditions and discharge capacities
• Coating: moisture-cured urethane coal tar epoxy system; alternative: hot dip galvanize